Renovate with Klima Series®
Experience a warm, healthy home with our insert or replacement windows. Keep the existing character of your home, with the added benefit of watertight seals to stop cold draughts getting in.
Updating your windows may be a good option if you have timber joinery that is draughty, stiff to open and close, and you’d like to improve the function and thermal performance of your joinery. When it comes to upgrading your windows, there are two options to consider: replacement or insert. Read on for further information to find the right option for your home.
- For replacement windows and doors, we offer a standard range of windows and doors with the exception of a bi-fold format
- For insert windows, we have a specific window frame which fits perfectly within the old timber rebate and is available in all standard awning window configurations
- Klima Series® uses the trusted E2/AS1 installation method for compliance, reliability, water tightness and peace of mind
Replacement windows and doors
Replacement windows and doors, are suitable for those wanting a complete overhaul of their current windows and doors. The process is simple: existing joinery is removed entirely and a new window or door and framing structure is installed. With full replacement, you have the opportunity to completely transform the style and configuration of your windows and doors. The full Klima Series® product offering is available for replacement windows and doors, including AluClip and european style Tilt-and-Turn windows.
- The old joinery is removed and fully replaced with new joinery
- Installation is the same as a new window install and complies with the NZ Building Code E2/AS1
- Drainage is concealed under the facing of the frame
- Klima Series replacement windows can be installed into any cladding. Speak to your local manufacturer for more information
With Insert windows, the opening windows and fixed windows are all removed, along with all the internal timber, so just the outside frame is left in place. A new uPVC window is then inserted and the inside is finished and cleaned, leaving you with brand new windows while retaining the existing character of your home. The Insert option is the easiest installation method to update your home with thermally efficient, maintenance-free joinery.
- Klima Series windows match the appearance of your old timber joinery but with all the benefits of new windows
- The original timber framing is retained; just the sashes and mullions are removed
- The new framing fits perfectly within the old timber rebate giving it a seamless look
- The sill facing is trimmed to match the variety of sill rebates found on older homes