Why choose Klima Series?
It may not yet be as familiar as aluminium, but uPVC joinery is set to become a popular option for Kiwi homeowners. How could it not? Designed and manufactured here in New Zealand to suit our uniquely challenging climate, durable Klima Series windows and doors deliver warmth and comfort all year-round and are unbeatable for thermal efficiency.
The key benefits of Klima Series include:
A thermally efficient home can be up to $900 cheaper* to warm every year compared to one built to code, as well as being more comfortable to live in and better for the environment. Clever house design is a key contributor, but you also need great products. Klima Series is perfect for the New Zealand climate, achieving a maximum 6 energy stars under WEERS (Window Energy Efficiency Rating) when used with high-performance glazing.
*A thermally efficient 8 star Green Star house can be up to $900 cheaper to warm than a house built to code. Source: NZGBC.
Too many of our houses aren’t healthy homes. Klima Series represents an affordable investment to create a home that is healthier and more comfortable 365 days of the year.
Excessive noise in a home can raise stress levels, affect concentration and sleep and generally undermine wellbeing. Klima Series not only keeps your home toasty, it offers excellent noise reduction.
Put to the ultimate test under a desert sun, Klima Series came through with flying colours, showing no signs of degrading or discolouring thanks to the highly durable nature of our optimised uPVC.
- Available in a standard range of windows and doors, with the exception of a bi-fold format
- Super thick profiles provide maximum thermal insulation. High quality weather resistance, and strength in high wind zones
- Our window system is rated a maximum 6 energy stars under WEERS (Window Energy Efficiency Rating System) when used with high-performance glazing
- Seamless welded corners for extra strength
- 2.4m high sliding doors are possible in certain wind zones
- Units are 24mm double-glazed
- Aligns with standard industry installation practices
- Some window and door formats may not be available depending on the size and performance requirements of your project. Please contact your local manufacturer for options and advice.
Klima Series products are available in white as standard however the AluClip system can be added to allow different exterior colours.
AluClip is a powdercoated aluminium facing that is clipped onto the exterior frame. As a result, you can choose from a virtually unlimited colour range, including our popular colour range to suit your home or match existing joinery. The visible interior colour remains white.