An innovative range of uPVC Windows and Doors, optimised for New Zealand conditions.
Based on a premium series from Europe by Kömmerling and optimised for Kiwi conditions, Klima is the ultimate performer when it comes to keeping out the winter cold. Being made of highly durable uPVC, Klima Series windows and doors can also withstand the harshest sunlight.
Why choose Klima Series?
- Thermal efficiency - perfect for use in the New Zealand climate, particularly where there are cold winter temperatures
- Healthier homes - an affordable investment to create a warmer, healthier home
- Noise reduction - offers very good levels of noise reduction
- Durability - can withstand New Zealand’s harshest sunlight without discolouring or degrading, due to the fact that they are made of highly durable uPVC
- Made in NZ – Klima Series is designed and made in New Zealand
For more information on Klima Series, please read our brochure using the link below or contact us to discuss your project.
If thermal efficiency is among your top priorities, Klima Series is a smart bet
- Recommended door height of 2.2m for most products, however doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- Our window system is rated a maximum 6 energy stars under WEERS (Window Energy Efficiency Rating System) when used with high-performance glazing
- Units are 24mm double glazed
- Super thick profiles provide maximum thermal insulation. High quality weather resistance, and strength in high wind zones
- Available in a standard range of windows and doors, with the exception of a bi-fold format
- Seamless welded corners for extra strength Aligns with standard industry installation practices
Espagnolette fastener - single hand, robust operation with a secure venting position 'Tilt-and-turn' hardware allows opening windows to swap between side opening or top opening for more ventilation.
The Klima Series products are only available in white, but can also be supplied in other colours using the AluClip system. It is a powdercoated aluminium facing clipped onto the exterior frame. As a result, your colour choice becomes virtually unlimited.
The Klima Series warranty certifies that all products meet or exceed the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code*. They are guaranteed for five years against failure of materials and workmanship and, as per the Building Code, can be expected to have a serviceable life of more than 15 years. *Compliance for windows and doors (NZS 4211 & NZS 4223, parts 1, 2 & 3).